Job No LR2019 New Business Development
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic New Business Development based in Milton Keynes.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our new Business Development Team. The successful candidate should be comfortable with building relationships quickly, must have excellent communication skills and proactively search for new business opportunities.
Established in 1978 Aculab has grown into a multinational company, selling into over 40 countries. Aculab's mission statement includes the phrase “to maintain a work environment of satisfaction, pride and fun”. A flat management structure and empowered staff add to the enjoyment and personal satisfaction of working at Aculab.
Responsibilities:· Proactively search for new business opportunities
· Maintain and update sales pipeline
· Follow up marketing generated leads
· Identify and attend relevant events to generate new business
· Follow processes to generate quotations and win business
· Keep CRM updated and current
· Forecasting and reporting
Required background:· Telecoms/IT technical awareness/understanding
· Enthusiasm and ability to understand and position Aculab’s product portfolio
· Ability and willingness to travel as required
· Excellent communications skills
· Good presentation skills
· Ability and willingness to work effectively with all levels both within Aculab and within prospect/customers
· Team player
Desirable background:· Degree level technical education or equivalent
· New Business Development experience
The benefits of working for us include:· 4% employer pension contributions, rising to 5% on 2nd year anniversary
· Cycle to work scheme
· Hybrid working
· Casual dress for in-office days
· 35-hour week
· Flat management structure and privately held
· 20 days holiday rising to 25 days on 2-year anniversary, plus 8 Bank Holidays
· Office in great lakeside location, close to shops, restaurants, gyms and leisure centres, and with free parking.