Event update - We'll be at the Call & Contact Centre Virtual Expo in November 2020
Due to recent requirements and government guidance regarding Coronavirus, the Call & Contact Centre Expo originally scheduled for the ExCeL in London has been moved online.
The event will take place on Tuesday the 10th and Wednesday the 11th of November and we’re delighted to announce that we’ll be exhibiting, and you could be there too!
Click here to get your free tickets today.
Check out our virtual stand!
Head over to the Aculab virtual stand to find out more about VoiSentry, our voice biometrics platform changing the future of remote authentication, and even try our online demo to check it out for yourself.
We’ll also be on hand to provide information and answer questions about our powerful, easy to integrate CPaaS platform Aculab Cloud, which allows you to create apps that make, take and interact with calls, send/receive SMS messages with no specialist telephony equipment and more...
In addition to all this, we have 2 sessions taking place on the 10th November:
- Find out how voice biometrics can be cost-justified in small to medium contact centres
- Where a return on investment can be gained, other than through time/cost savings
- And the critical role voice biometrics can play in the evolution of the contact centre
- Find out about how you can improve your contact centre by using services from Aculab Cloud, our AI-driven CPaaS
- Learn about Aculab’s highly accurate AI-driven Answering Machine Detection (AMD), and how it advances the state of the art and helps you meet OFCOM regulations
- And also how Aculab offers voice biometrics to help you reduce fraud, AI-driven speech recognition and text-to-speech, call recording, SMS and phone calls with the option to BYOC
Book your spot
To confirm your spot free, and find out how Aculab’s solutions can support your business at the Call & Contact Centre Virtual Expo, click the link here.