Job No. Kick-1437 Kickstart Technology and business assistant
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic Technology and Business Assistant to work with the Marketing, Sales and Support departments at Aculab PLC.
For this role Aculab is looking to offer primarily remote roles nationwide.
Technology and Business Assistants at Aculab can expect a varied role - both supporting the company’s website and digital marketing initiatives, and working with engineering teams building converged cloud communications applications.
For candidates interested in computer programming, there is also the opportunity available to learn a programming language.
Candidates will be involved in the following:· Completing market and competitor research
· Basic campaign management
· Promotion of Aculab products to developers and technical managers via social media groups
· Additional duties will include metadata creation and analysis of audio recordings.
Whilst undertaking this role successful candidates will also gain experience and familiarity with the ideation and production of digital marketing content, including social media.
Education required:· GCSE’s or equivalent at grades A*-B/9-6 in Maths and English.
The following are essential:· Strong communication and organisational skills
· Ability to work independently
· Good time keeping skills
· Fantastic attitude/willingness to learn
· Access to a computer and a reliable internet connection.
The following would be advantageous:· Experience with social media platforms including LinkedIn and Twitter for business use
· Experience in sales, marketing or administration
· Any previous experience with computer programming.
As this role is offered under the Kickstart scheme, apply only if you meet the following criteria:· You are aged between 18-24
· You are eligible or are currently claiming Universal Credit.