Media processing hardware
Feature rich media processing resources for IP and TDM networks in a ready to deploy 1U chassis.
- Available in two variants – the Enterprise chassis for small-to-medium sized deployments and the larger, telco-grade, high availability chassis
- Up to 1440 telephony processing channels per chassis
- Wide range of protocols supported including SIP, SS7, ISDN and CAS
Media processing software
Host media processing software that runs on a Windows or Linux host.
- Cost effective - licensed on a per channel basis
- Scalable from 1 to 1000’s of channels per system
- Vast array of API commands; support for multiple voice and fax standards
Used alongside Prosody X or Prosody S in enterprise, telco and emergency communications scenarios.
- Combine telephony functionality with signalling protocols enables single platform solutions, which are extremely cost-effective
- Aculab has obtained many country specific, regulatory approvals
- From SIGTRAN to CAS, our software supports a wide variety of protocols